Tuesday 4 June 2013

Beads, Beads, Beads.....


Had a pretty productive day yesterday in the studio.  Produced the various beads pictured.  The small donut and square one are for bracelets, the larger donut and half round beads will go on chains.  I have been steadily back in the studio.  Finished my submissions for the Sooke Fine Arts Show - but won't post any pictures until I know if I have been accepted.  I have also been madly preparing for the few events I have planned for this summer.  I will be part of the Visions Studio Tour at the beginning of July.  I will post more information as we get closer to it.  I will also be at the MAG in Metchosin for the month of July, with the Stinking Fish Group (more to come on that one too) and part of Arts on the Avenue in Ladysmith on August 25th, 2013. Check back soon for more info on my events, but also to see more images of my work.  I have been having fun photographing.






No comments:

Post a Comment